Thursday, May 26, 2011

Outfit: Jeans and a Jumper

26-05-11d


26-05-11b


26-05-11


26-05-11e


Next black & cream


Sometimes you just want a simple outfit, and with the weather still on the cool side (hello, it’s the end of May! Time for some warm sunshine I think) I resorted to my old favourite of jeans and a simple black sweater. I had laid out a navy blue sweater but decided to save that for Saturday as it was a bit too casual. I had also intended wearing the ridiculously high heeled boots I got for a bargain price on eBay, but I have a few errands to run today and decided that wearing high boots for the first time might not be such a good idea. So the only thing that remains from what I had planned to wear is the jeans.

26-05-11c


Black sweater – Long Tall Sally
Jeans – Next Tall
Black and cream shoes – Next (charity shop)
Whitby Jet cross – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £42

No comments:

Post a Comment