Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge #43 and Wavy Hair

04-05-11b


04-05-11d


04-05-11e


04-05-11f


May4


NL Brown


So the moral of today’s photos is to always check them before you turn off your camera. Otherwise you could end up with an odd patch of sunlight over the detail shot of your belt...

OK, moving on. Last night we went out with my sister and brother-in-law for an Indian buffet. I am only recently getting into Indian food – I don’t like anything too spicy so have avoided curry for years. However, a nice mild korma will always go down a treat, and the chicken Jalfrezi last night was perfectly mild too. I didn’t get any pictures, but I did curl my hair. We were back late so I didn’t wash my hair, and this morning in brushed out the curls to get the waves you see here. And it took about 2 minutes to style with some spray and a couple of bobby pins so that meant there was time to hang out the towels I washed last night, and toast some Scotch pancakes for breakfast. Result!

04-05-11c


I’m sure this dress has shrunk in the wash. It used to be below the knee on me, now it’s just above. I kind of liked it the longer length, but there’s nothing I can do about it as I don’t think I’m able to shrink.

04-05-11


Tonight is drama group and although I’m not in the production this year, I am helping out with the costumes so I have to go down and see whether a pair of fairy wings I have is suitable.

These shoes were an eBay bargain, and originate from New Look. I didn’t have any brown courts so these fitted the bill perfectly, and they’re real leather. The tiny platform helps to balance out that heel a little bit too.

Black and white stripe dress – River Island
Brown leather shoes – New Look (eBay)
Tan Obi belt – ASOS
Whitby Jet cross – gifted
Black bead earrings – gifted

Total Est. Cost £42

No comments:

Post a Comment