Wednesday, May 04, 2011

On The Hunt For A Boot

I am currently on the hunt for a pair of black ankle boots, having seen a pair of Miss Sixty ones that I love (and that are unfortunately not available in the UK). In my quest for a substitute, I turned to Spartoo, who have so many shoes it would be impossible not to find a pair I loved.


75455_350_A

These boots by Buffalo come quite close to what I am looking for.


Sandals-Schu-LOW-HYPE-76267_350_A

This Schu pair might also work, but sadly my size is not available.


74239_350_A

This pair by Pedro Miralles is more of a sandal with the open sides, but they are still the basic shape I am looking for.

You may think that boots are not the most practical item of footwear for the summer, but shoe boots will work anytime of the year.

The above styles are all available at Spartoo, where UK shipping is free all year round.

No comments:

Post a Comment