Thursday, May 05, 2011

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge #44 and Blogger Inspiration

05-05-11


05-05-11e


05-05-11d


05-05-11f


May5


Priceless yellow


I was inspired by Sara over at You, Me and Anthropologie (isn’t that a great blog name?) to dig out my yellow wedges, after I saw her rocking a pair whilst I was catching up on blog reading last night. Yellow is not a colour I wear very often, and I don’t think I own any yellow clothing, but an accessory here and there will always brighten up a black dress and is very spring-like.

05-05-11c


I am trying to be less high maintenance with my hair care routine. I have more or less given up blow drying it. I tend to wash my hair in the evening, and have been just pinning it up with my spin pins in a loose bun to sleep. It is more or less dry by morning, and today it had dried in lovely waves so I just combed it through with some styling spray, spritzed it with hairspray, and was good to go.

05-05-11b


The yellow wedges were a £6 sale bargain from Priceless Shoes. My friend Emma had some (back in our Shiny Fashion Forum days). I went to my local store and got blank looks when I asked about them, so I ordered them online. Another pair saved in the Shoeper Challenge.

Black dress – George at ASDA
White tank – Topshop
Yellow wedges – Matalan
Yellow belt – charity shop
Turquoise bangle – Dorothy Perkins
Silver hoops – gifted
Whitby Jet cross – gifted

Total Est. Cost £36.50

No comments:

Post a Comment