Monday, May 16, 2011

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge #51 and a Grey Monday

16-05-11b


16-05-11d


16-05-11f


16-05-11g


May16


Buffalo Jamundi booties


It’s chilly out again, with a forecast high of just 14°C, so it was out with the black tights again today. Come on spring, what happened? We were getting along so well just a couple of weeks back. It’s so windy too. I have applied copious amounts of gel spray to my hair but I fear I will still end up looking windswept if I spend too long outside today.

16-05-11e


16-05-11c


It’s the inaugural wearing of these booties, which were purchased with a gift voucher kindly sent to me by Spartoo. They are made of the softest black suede and lined in equally soft leather. I think I need thicker tights with them really, but I didn’t want to go back to my 100 denier tights in May. I hope I will be able to wear them with bare feet before too long.

16-05-11


It’s gym night tonight, and I’d like to be able to cycle up there, but I doubt that the weather will co-operate as there are showers forecast and the grey clouds are gathering as I type.

Black cardi – New Look Tall
Blue shirt – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Black skirt – Long Tall Sally
Black tights – Silkies
Black suede booties – Buffalo (Spartoo) (bought with gift voucher)
Blue necklace – Dorothy Perkins
Silver earrings – gifted
Black studded belt – free with some trousers years ago

Total Est. Cost £66

No comments:

Post a Comment