Monday, May 16, 2011

Review: John Frieda 3 Day Straight Spray

John Frieda Frizz Ease 3 Day Straight Spray


A while back now Superdrug sent me John Frieda’s Frizz Ease 3 Day Straight to review and I finally got around to trying it out this weekend. I used it when I first got it, but as I washed my hair after a day, I didn’t get the full benefit. I sprayed my hair after washing it Friday night, blow dried it, then used my straighteners, as directed on the box. Then I went to bed. I’m not sure that that counts as day one, but I’ll have slept on it twice which is presumably the idea. My hair felt smooth and soft, and there was definitely less frizz than I usually have after blow drying. It felt as though I’d been to the hairdressers.

Saturday morning my hair was easily revived with brushing and running my straighteners over the front bits. Despite the gale force winds it was exposed to several times throughout the day, it survived through to Saturday night and still looked silky smooth with just a quick brush through to tidy it up.

Usually by the time I have slept on my hair twice, it needs a good blasting with dry shampoo and Sunday morning was no exception. The straightness was still there though, and once it had been revived with dry shampoo all it took was a quick brush through and the sleekness was restored.

I’m not sure this product really kept my hair any straighter than it would have stayed anyway without washing it, but then my hair is only a little wavy naturally, and the box does say it’s for people with curly hair. I think the 3 Day Straight spray helped to manage the frizz and I certainly noticed a difference after the initial blow dry and straightening, so for that reason I would use it again.

John Frieda Frizz-Ease 3 Day Straight Spray is available for £5.49 at Superdrug.

No comments:

Post a Comment