Friday, May 06, 2011

Outfit: Unsuitable Footwear

06-05-11b


06-05-11d


06-05-11c


06-05-11f


06-05-11g


May6


Next Tan Wedges


I love these wedges, but I fear they may be a little unsuitable for today as it is raining. Rain was forecast, but not until this evening, so I hope it will stop before too long – and certainly before I have to go anywhere outside.

06-05-11


Today is the first day in a long time that it is not sunny. It was kind of nice, being able to rely on the weather for a while there. But as I don’t think I’ll be needing my sunglasses today I decided to give my eyes a break and wear my glasses for once.

06-05-11e


Friday has come around quickly, thanks to the bank holiday on Monday, and I am glad about that. After a week of getting up around 8 or 9am, to suddenly be expected to be alert at 6 or 6.30am is a bit of a struggle. Tomorrow my friend gets married so we’re at her wedding all day. The rain had better hold off for that: for one thing, my shoes are cream fabric and rain just won’t do.

Teal shrug – Long Tall Sally
Turquoise tank – Topshop
White tank – Topshop
Jeans – Topshop Tall
Tan leather belt – River Island
Tan wedges – Next
Turquoise bangle – Dorothy Perkins
Silver hoops – gifted
Green beads – I Am..... boutique

Total Est. Cost £69

No comments:

Post a Comment