Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Outfit: 30x30 Day 10, Outfit 10

22-06-11g


22-06-11c


22-06-11b


22-06-11h


June22


Hush Puppies Noella


This outfit is for reader Kerry, who asked me to style up these cropped pants again. I’m so glad I bought them – they are not something I would usually wear, but I ended up loving them!

22-06-11e


22-06-11


Last night we went to the young man’s parents’ for tea. On the walk up I passed a flat on fire and two fire trucks quickly roared up to attend. The flats belong to elderly people so I hope no one was hurt. I’ve yet to see a news report about it.

22-06-11f


22-06-11d


It is blustery with rain showers today. So far, I’m not impressed with June this year.

Red top – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Brown crop chinos – New Look Tall
Red patent shoes – Hush Puppies (c/o Sarenza)
Tan leather belt – River Island
Silver hoops – gifted
Red and cream bangles – gifted
Leopard print scarf – Diamonds and pearls

Total Est. Cost £60

3 comments:

  1. Fi, you are awesome! Second time around I think I love them even more, and those SHOES. You're like Dorothy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still loving those red hush puppies!

    ReplyDelete