Thursday, June 23, 2011

Outfit: 30x30 Day 11, Outfit 11

23-06-11e


23-06-11d


23-06-11b


23-06-11f


June23


Office Chantelle


I love that this cardi can be rolled up to make a shrug. Sometimes a shrug just suits the shape of a dress better than a longer length cardi does, and it’s great to have such versatile pieces as this cardi in my 30 items.

23-06-11


23-06-11c


I had a quiet night last night. I cleaned out the fridge and did some ironing, then finished reading my book. My friend Keris’s second novel Jessie ♥ New York is now available (get it here) and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. The rest of the week looks to be quiet too, which is great news after all the rushing around I did last week!

Blue cardi – Ethel Austin
Navy dress – Next
White tank – River Island
Blue metallic shoes - Office
Blue glitter belt – H&M
Silver and diamante necklace – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted
Blue bangle – Diamonds and Pearls

Total Est. Cost £63

No comments:

Post a Comment