Friday, June 17, 2011

Outfit: 30x30 Day 5, Outfit 6

17-06-11b


17-06-11c


17-06-11f


17-06-11g


Anna Field brown flat


Last night I went to see The Sound of Music at the theatre with my sister. Jason Donovan and Verity Rushworth are in it at present and it’s very good. I wasn’t sure what was going on with Jason’s singing though, I’ve heard him do much better. And I thought Verity was quite young for the part of Maria, but then I knew her when she was at school and dating my friend’s little brother, so perhaps that’s just my perception of her.

17-06-11e


17-06-11d


Today I have a(nother) to do list as long as my arm. We’re at a wedding tomorrow and have a friend staying over with us tomorrow night, so I need to get the spare room ready, clean the bathroom, vacuum. And I’m going to watch the drama group show tonight so I really don’t have that much time.

17-06-11


This is pretty much what I wore last night, only with the leopard print cardi thrown over it, and flats rather than heels. I think I will be wearing pretty much the same again tonight as I know the Town Hall will be very warm.

Leopard print cardi – Primark
Navy top – H&M
Jeans – South (c/o Very.co.uk)
Brown flats – Anna Field (c/o Zalando)
Silver and diamante necklace – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £20

No comments:

Post a Comment