Monday, June 20, 2011

Outfit: 30x30 Day 7, Outfit 7 (and Weekend Recap)

I finally admitted defeat with last week’s to do list and booked Friday afternoon off. I washed my car, made up the spare room, cleaned the bathroom, vacced, did some washing, ironed, and probably a bunch of other stuff I can’t remember now, but it was all done in time to go see the show on Friday night. It was thoroughly enjoyable and I am so proud to be part of the society that can consistently produce such a high standard.

18-06-11


NL Silver


Saturday morning we were up bright and early to go to a wedding in Bolton. A friend of the young man’s came to our house to travel across with us, and stayed over with us Saturday night. It was a lovely day, and I got the chance to meet some more of the young man’s friends (he’s not seen them since we’ve been together) that he worked with during his university placement year.

I was unsure what to wear and added the black shrug at the last minute (and foolishly didn’t get a picture with my shoes on). I was glad I did as it was a chilly breeze and I would have been freezing in just the pashmina I had planned to wear.

Black shrug – Long Tall Sally
Purple dress – Dorothy Perkins (eBay)
Silver shoes – New Look (eBay)
Purple necklace – gifted
Purple and black fascinator – Diamonds and Pearls

Total Est. Cost £32


19-06-11


19-06-11b


NL Stripe flats


Sunday we slept late as we had got in late the night before. The young man cooked a full breakfast, then roped his mate into helping him fix his motorbike. In the afternoon we went to see the young man’s parents as it was Father’s Day. When we got back I had a quiet afternoon watching Gossip Girl and bagging up my change to take to the bank (I put everything smaller than £1 into a money box, then take it all to the bank every so often).

I changed my shoes for trainers when we went to see the young man’s parents, as we cycled up.

Navy cardi – Next Tall
Red top – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Jeans – South (c/o Very.co.uk)
Navy and white stripe shoes – New Look
Red beads – eBay
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £40

1 comment: