Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Outfit: Actually Wednesday!

27-07-11e


27-07-11d


27-07-11b


27-07-11f


July27


Priceless White


It’s really Wednesday today, although I am still a little confused and I’m sure I will be thinking it’s Thursday by the end of the day.

27-07-11c


The eagle eyed among you will have spotted that this top is actually the Topshop dress I bought in London. As it’s a bit on the short side for wearing to work I decided it would make a great top as well, and put my pencil skirt over it. I briefly contemplated nude shoes (and another shoe save) with this outfit, but as you can only really wear white shoes in the summer I thought I’d give them another outing instead. They are supremely comfortable too.

27-07-11


As I mentioned in my previous post, we are out for a meal tonight at the local pub. It is weigh in day too, fingers crossed I’ll have lost a couple more pounds.

Navy and white polka dot dress (worn as a top) – Topshop Tall
Navy pencil skirt – Long Tall Sally
White shoes – Priceless Shoes
Red belt – Next
Red beads – eBay
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £62

5 comments:

  1. Oh, that's a GREAT idea for the dress! I may have to copy you with that - I still haven't worn mine, because it always feels too short! Really love this look on you, Fi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh copy away - I've nicked ideas from you enough times!
    Thinking of wearing the spotty dress with thick tights later on to go out.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice and pretty look!

    ReplyDelete