Monday, July 25, 2011

Outfit: Dull Monday

25-07-11d


25-07-11


25-07-11e


25-07-11f


July25


Vivienne Westwood-Melissa Lady Dragon 2


The forecast promised more sunshine for today, but it is rather overcast and dull. I don’t really mind, as long as it’s not raining.

25-07-11b


I went for an all-teal ensemble today, with contrasting shoes. The scarf and belt weren’t planned but it needed something hence the scarf. I’m glad I put it on as it’s not overly warm in my office (again). And the waist needed cinching, hence the belt.

25-07-11c


I’m off to the gym tonight – my usual Monday Body Conditioning class. I hurt my wrist at Boxercise last week, but it seems to be almost better today. This is shaping up to be a busy week by the looks of it.

Teal top – H&M
Teal skirt – H&M
Fuchsia shoes – Vivienne Westwood for Melissa (c/o Sarenza)
Turquoise scarf – H&M
Teal heart necklace – Scope
Teal belt – Claire’s

Total Est. Cost £37

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful outfit & the model herself! To fall in love easily ))) Great combination of colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful.. as usual :)

    p.s. I'm off to sunny Greece!
    I do have some articles scheduled, so check them out, tweet them, like the, love them... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you.
    And Natasha, I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I AM IN LOVE WITH THESE SHOES!! They look great..am off to buy a pair myself :p

    ReplyDelete