Sunday, July 24, 2011

Outfit: Saturday

23-07-11


23-07-11c


23-07-11e


Hush Puppies Odette


I was awoken at 7.30am on Saturday morning by the young man, as he was off bright and early to get his motorbike MOTed. Despite this being far too early a start for a Saturday, it did mean I had all my chores done by 9.30am – vaccing, several loads of washing, cleaning the bathroom. I got myself ready and headed out on my bike to ASDA for a few bits, including contact lens solution (I know theirs is fine for me and am reluctant to switch, just in case). The brakes on my bike started sticking so cycling was much harder work than it should have been!

23-07-11d


23-07-11b


When I got home I made some soup for lunch (tomato and red pepper – 0 Weight Watchers points) and attempted to fix the problem with the brakes on my bike. I gave up and after dinner I did the ironing watching Gossip Girl. The young man returned and we chilled out in the conservatory before getting ready to go out for the evening.

White and red stripe top – H&M
Jeans – River Island
Red flats – Hush Puppies (c/o Spartoo)
Silver cross necklace – gifted

Total Est. Cost £53

No comments:

Post a Comment