Sunday, July 17, 2011

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge #66 and a Day With The Family

17-07-11b


17-07-11c


NL Turquoise flat


Today dawned wet and rainy (just for a change) but it didn’t matter too much as we were headed off for lunch with my family. My cousin and his wife have been in Cyprus for the past 2 years and they are home for a few weeks before heading off to a new job in China. Hence the family gathering at my aunt and uncle’s house.

17-07-11


These shoes are from New Look and, unusually for that store, they are real leather. I love the bright colour of them and I can’t believe it has taken me this long to wear them.

White top – Tall Girls
Jeans – Topshop Tall
Turquoise flats – New Look
Turquoise scarf – H&M
Wonder Woman belt – River Island
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £62

No comments:

Post a Comment