Friday, July 29, 2011

Outfit: Super Casual Friday

29-07-11


29-07-11c


29-07-11e


July29


Converse-ALL-STAR-CORE-OX


Today dawned grey and overcast but I wanted to get out for a walk at lunchtime so I went with my planned outfit of jeans, shirt and Converse. I really like my Converse, even though they are totally not my style. My sister has a black pair and when she saw my blue ones the other night she said she fancied getting another pair in a different colour.

29-07-11b


29-07-11d


I went to the gym last night, and cycled up there as planned. However, by the time the class finished it was pouring with rain and I got quite wet on the way back. The young man was sitting in the conservatory laughing at me as I dripped my way into the garage. Still, I managed to earn 7 activity points yesterday which isn’t bad going really.

Blue and white check shirt – H&M
White tank – Topshop
Jeans – South Tall (c/o Very.co.uk)
Converse – c/o Spartoo
Blue beads – gifted
Blue bead bracelet – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £20

No comments:

Post a Comment