Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Outfit: Wednesday

06-07-11


06-07-11e


06-07-11c


06-07-11f


Matalan red flats


Do you ever look at a picture of yourself and see someone else? Sometimes I see my sister in my face, but today I see my dad. Well, actually I see my dad’s side of the family and more specifically, I see my cousin (who is my dad’s niece).

06-07-11d


I went to visit my parents today. On the way over I stopped by another haberdashery and found some brown braiding to finish off the dining chairs. And here’s the finished article:

IMGP9791


I was a little early for lunch at my parents’ (I’d allowed time to visit a couple of haberdasheries in case I couldn’t find what I wanted at the first one) so I had a a wander around the many charity shops in the town where they live. I found a John Rocha skirt for just £4 in the British Heart Foundation:

John Rocha skirt


You can’t really tell from the picture, but it’s brown denim and it’s flat fronted, just how I like my denim skirts. I reckon it would have been about £40 or £50 new, so it was definitely a bargain.

06-07-11b


I had lunch with my parents, and spent the afternoon chatting with them, then set off home before the traffic got too bad. Then I glued the braiding onto the chairs before I made tea. This evening I am just chilling watching Friends. And indulging my new addiction to Trefoil solitaire on my phone.

Navy cardi – Next Tall
Navy and green stripe top – H&M
Jeans – River Island
Tan leather belt – River Island
Red leather flats – Matalan
Silver hoops – gifted
Silver cross necklace – gifted

Total Est. Cost £95

No comments:

Post a Comment