Thursday, July 14, 2011

Review: Scholl Cracked Heel Repair Cream



A while back Ages ago, the lovely people at Scholl sent me a bunch of goodies to care for my feet. For a while now, I’ve noticed that I had dry, cracked heels, probably something to do with the warm(ish) weather and wearing shoes with bare feet. I remembered I had this cream tucked away so I decided to give it a try. You use it twice a day – I found first thing in the morning and last thing at night to be most convenient and they say that you can see results after 3 days. My feet certainly felt better after 3 days, but there was still rough skin there. After a week, however, there was certainly a noticeable difference and I am now using it every other day or so to maintain the effects.

Cracked Heel Repair Cream is £9.99 from Scholl.

No comments:

Post a Comment