Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Outfit: Lady In Red

17-08-11b

17-08-11c

17-08-11f

August17

NOW Discount Red


You know how when you wash your jeans they can feel tight when you put them on? You wriggle into them, dance around a bit to fasten them up and then they stretch right out again after an hour or so of wear? Well last night I put on a freshly laundered pair of jeans and they were loose! I didn’t have to wriggle or anything. They just slipped on and fastened right up. Granted, this is not the smallest pair of jeans I own, but usually you know that they are freshly washed when you put them on.

17-08-11d


Buoyed by the success of fitting into my denim pencil skirt yesterday, I decided the time had come to try on the super skinny jeans I hadn’t worn in a while as they gave me muffin top. Whilst I wasn’t 100% happy with the fit, the muffin top was pretty much gone and another few weeks and I hope to be able to wear them knowing they fit properly.

17-08-11


I went to the gym last night for Aqua Zumba. It was good but the class is so popular that the pool is really crowded, making it difficult to do all the moves fully for fear of kicking the person next to or behind you. Tonight I am going to see my parents.
I don’t think I’ve worn this top with this spotted skirt yet, although I have mixed the top with the other spotted skirts I own. I added the red shrug for warmth and the red heels for good measure. The skirt is super twirly, but I need to work on taking pictures of myself spinning round: my attempt this morning just came out blurry!

17-08-11e


Red shrug – New Look Tall
Red and white stripe top – H&M
Red and white spot skirt – New Look Tall
Red shoes – c/o NOW Discount Shoes
Silver cross necklace – gifted
Red beads – Ethel Austin
Silver belt – Primark
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £37

2 comments: