Monday, August 15, 2011

Outfit: Monday

15-08-11f

15-08-11b

15-08-11g

August15

Magrit Navy


And so it’s Monday again. I need to ensure I stay on track with counting my points for the next 3 days, prior to my weigh in. I’ve added all my food for today to the tracker and I’ve still got 2 points to spare, so that’s a great start. Plus it’s gym night tonight.
15-08-11b

15-08-11c

This skirt is new to me. On Friday lunchtime I went for a walk on the high street local to the office I work at on Fridays. This skirt was hanging in the Oxfam shop for just £3.99. I didn’t try it on but I knew from the sizing it would fit and it looked like it would be a great length on me, which it is. It’s also flat fronted (funny how I struggled to find a flat fronted denim skirt this time last year, but now I own 3 blue ones and a brown one!) so it’s perfect (the buttons are just sewn on for detail). It is a Per Una at Marks and Spencer one, so the quality is great, and it looks as though it has hardly been worn.
15-08-11d

I added the scarf in case it was chilly out. It isn’t really, but I ended up liking the look of it on the pictures so I’ve kept it on.
15-08-11

I’m excited that I have my favourite chicken and bacon sandwich filling again, but in wraps! And I love weight watchers’ maths: the wraps are 3 points each, but you can have 2 of them for 5 points! No idea how that works out, but I’m not complaining!

Navy and white top – H&M
Denim skirt – Per Una at Marks and Spencer (charity shop)
Navy patent shoes – Magrit (local outlet mall)
Blue beads – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted
Navy and white scarf – Dorothy Perkins

Total Est. Cost £49

No comments:

Post a Comment