Monday, August 15, 2011

Outfit: Sunday

14-08-11c

14-08-11e

14-08-11b

14-08-11d

NL Stripe flats

Sunday morning was fine and bright. The young man was pleased to discover that he had his first ripe tomato on the plant in the garden. We took a photo for posterity:
tomato

(that’s a side plate by the way – the toms are only cherry size). Then he ate it. There are plenty of other tomatoes on the plant, but they are all still green. This was the first one to become edible.
14-08-11

14-08-11f

I walked up to the retail park to go to Boots. I came back and we had some lunch, then the young man headed out on his bike to meet his mate. Not five minutes after he’d set off the heavens opened and there was a heavy rain shower. I watched The Devil Wears Prada, then went to Tesco for more bread and chicken and yoghurts (and a book, and the Marie Claire September issue – Tesco is dangerous!). I got home, made a cup of tea and watched the first Sex and The City movie. I was just contemplating digging out the second one, and wondering whether to have some tea, when I got a text from the young man saying we were off to a nearby pub for food and that he’d be back soon. I went and made the lunches for today, and got changed into the outfit you see below.
14-08-11i
14-08-11h

14-08-11g

14-08-11k

Office Chantelle

We headed off, picking up the young man’s mate en route. I plumped for the chicken Caesar salad again and it was just as delicious as the Wetherspoon’s one. I have to say I’m liking this option and I’m so glad I thought to try it. I had a cup of tea (and a little corner of the young man’s treacle tart) and then we went home. All in all it was a pretty good weekend.

(Daytime)
Green and navy stripe top – H&M
Navy tank – River Island
Jeans – Topshop Tall
Navy and white stripe flats – New Look
Silver cross necklace – gifted
Navy and white stripe jacket – Next Tall
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £76

(Evening)
Navy top – H&M
Jeans – Long Tall Sally
Blue metallic shoes – Office
Silver cross – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £80

No comments:

Post a Comment