Monday, August 15, 2011

Outfit: Saturday

13-08-11b

13-08-11c

13-08-11d

Matalan red flats

I spent the morning doing chores (and cussing out the weather as it kept raining on my washing) whilst the young man went off to play on his trials bike. I made some carrot and sweet potato soup for dinner. We spent the afternoon pottering about the house and garden, and I cooked chicken fried rice for tea. It was my first attempt at it and it was pretty good. (I later found out that the young man spent all of Sunday afternoon raving about it to his mate!) It was a weight watchers recipe so it was all good, but then the young man insisted on treacle sponge and custard for dessert. Fortunately the rice was quite low in points so I’ve only used a few of my weekly points on the dessert. We had a quiet evening watching Titanic, which is the longest movie ever! We watched an hour and a half of it, I went for a shower, and when I came back they’d only just hit the iceberg! Another hour later and it still had 40 minutes to go so we gave up and went to sleep.
13-08-11

The rain finally stopped (barring the odd intermittent shower) this morning, but there was a chill wind to accompany the sunny intervals. I am quite bored of ‘summer’ now and would like to head on into autumn so I can bring out my boots and tights. It just doesn’t feel right in August, no matter how cool it gets.

Navy sweater – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Jeans – Topshop Tall
Red flats – Matalan
Red beads – eBay
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £34

No comments:

Post a Comment