Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge #71 and Some More Sunshine

03-08-11e


03-08-11c


03-08-11


03-08-11f


August03


Love Label Blue Suede T Bar


Last night turned out to be busier than I’d expected. I got home, made tea and cleaned the bathroom. I headed off to the gym whilst the young man went to take a birthday card to his dad (it’s his dad’s birthday today). I did my Aqua Zumba class, showered at the gym and went home. The young man was back and getting ready to go out to meet his parents for a drink at the local cricket club. With about 5 minutes notice and my hair still wet from my shower, I managed to blow dry my hair a bit and put it in a bun, change my top, grab some shoes and my bag and we were out the door. We had a couple of hours at the club and had a good time.

03-08-11d


Tonight we have my parents and sister and brother-in-law coming over for tea. I need to vacuum when I get home, and make the meal.

03-08-11b


Shoeper save
number #71 today. I love these shoes – they were a gift a couple of years ago from the lovely people at Very.co.uk. They are very high though so I won’t be walking far in them! When I first got them I showed them to my mom and she was all 'can you walk in those?!' Yes, yes I can, just not very far!

Blue cardi – Ethel Austin
Blue tank – Topshop
Brown crop chinos – New Look Tall
Blue suede shoes – Love Label (c/o Very.co.uk)
Silver cross necklace – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted
Blue bangle – Diamonds and Pearls
Blue ring – Diamonds and Pearls
Tan leather belt – River Island

Total Est. Cost £64

2 comments:

  1. Great Blue and great shoes!! Are they suede/chamois?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. And yes, they are suede.

    ReplyDelete