Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Outfit: Warm Weather

02-08-11d


02-08-11c


02-08-11e


August02


RI Red wedges


It is warm again today, as it should be in August, and I am making the most of it in my sleeveless dress and canvas wedges. I have my red shrug in my bag in case of A/C later, and I have my red flats ready for the walk to the shop at dinner time.

02-08-11b


I got all of my mammoth To Do list ticked off last night, and I’ve even figured out how many points are in an apple crumble (a LOT) in preparation for when my parents come to tea tomorrow. I will be eating fruit, veg and low point soup the rest of tomorrow I think.

02-08-11


I am contemplating going to Aqua Zumba tonight. I quite enjoyed it last time I went, but it was hard to follow the movements in the water and the pool was quite crowded. I think I liked Aqua Aerobics better.

Black and cream dress – charity shop
Red belt – mall market stall
Red wedges – River Island
Silver hoops – gifted
Whitby Jet cross – gifted
Red and cream bangles – gifted

Total Est. Cost £56

2 comments: