Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Outfit: Sunny Tuesday

09-08-11g
09-08-11
09-08-11d
09-08-11h
August09
Matalan cream black quilt MJs
I am pleased to report that the wind has dropped and the sun is shining. That’s more like it, August!
09-08-11e
Last night I went to the gym, came home and logged on to Twitter to find all hell had broken loose in London, again. If Twitter was to be believed there was a full scale riot in my city too; fortunately this proved to be just a Twitter rumour. If you are one of my lovely international readers, please know that the majority of the British public are horrified by the events of the minority in London over the past few days. In fact there is a cleanup operation going on this morning – just ordinary folk organising themselves via Twitter and Facebook and banding together to restore some sense of normality.
09-08-11b
I cooked salmon en croute last night for tea and it was delicious. Puff pastry on Weight Watchers? Who knew that was allowed? I intend to make the same thing with chicken later in the week as I now have loads of puff pastry to use up.
09-08-11f
The young man’s niece turns 6 today, so we’re headed over to his sister’s house this evening for a birthday tea.
09-08-11c
I am pattern mixing to the nth degree today! Stripes on stripes and an extremely patterned scarf over the top (which I added for colour and warmth). I love this look, and all my photos turned out well today, hence why there are so many of them. Sorry. I have spent my life feeling very un-photogenic – there are scarcely any nice pictures of me from my youth. These were the days before digital cameras remember, when you just had to point, shoot and hope for the best, with no idea how the shot would turn out until weeks or months later when you finally finished the film and had it developed. So when I find a picture (or pictures) of myself that I actually like, I am inclined to keep it (them). Black and cream stripe dress – charity shop Black and cream stripe cardi – Topshop Tall (eBay) Black and cream shoes – Matalan Black patent belt – Primark Turquoise scarf – H&M Silver hoops – gifted Whitby Jet cross – gifted Total Est. Cost £37

No comments:

Post a Comment