Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Outfit: In The Navy

14-09-11b


14-09-11d


September14


Hush Puppies Lottie


I don’t think mono-blocking is particularly a new thing, but I am loving it for fall. I have a couple of other mono-blocking outfits planned for the next week or so, so stay tuned! I was just going to go with the top and skirt, but as someone turned on the air con yesterday and I spent most of the day freezing, I thought a cardi was wise. I put on my first winter coat today too. It has ¾ sleeves so it is kind of a transition/compromise piece, but it’s still exciting to me!

14-09-11c


Last night I went to Aqua Zumba and was pleased to find that I am no longer in danger of flashing everyone if I wear my retro style swim suit (it’s a strapless/optional halter neck strap – which I definitely use – style) so it’s not as supportive as one with proper straps, but it fits me much better now than it did a few months back. It’s black with white polka dots and a little frilly skirt attachment and I love it!

14-09-11


When I got home I did some washing and started to make my way through the mammoth read that is the September issue of US In Style magazine. I feel it will take me a while!

Tonight I have a night in and I need to do exciting things like cleaning out the fridge, cleaning the bathroom and baking. Actually, the baking part isn’t bad and I will try to remember to get a picture of what I make. It is dessert ready for Friday night when we have friends coming over for tea.

Navy cardi – Next Tall
Navy top – H&M
Denim skirt – Per Una (charity shop)
Blue suede boots – Hush Puppies (c/o Spartoo)
Blue Obi belt – ASOS
Blue beads – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted
Blue/black ring – charity shop

Total Est. Cost £30

1 comment:

  1. Love the monoblocking! And I adore that belt, you are looking so tiny!

    ReplyDelete