Monday, September 19, 2011

Outfit: (Navy) Blue Monday

19-09-11c


19-09-11e


September19


Blue suede boots2


Is it just me, or do you find that Monday morning comes round far too fast? I was not keen to get up this morning – there was a distinct chill in the air and it wasn’t particularly light outside. I am pleased to report that it has brightened up though, and if the rain can hold off it looks like it will be a lovely autumn day.

19-09-11b


Last night the young man came back from his cycle ride and we watched part of The Day After Tomorrow. We headed for bed around 9.45pm though, so I don’t know how the movie ends.

19-09-11


I am using this dress as a top again. I love it so much, but it’s a little on the short side for work, so putting a skirt over it means I still get the polka dot fabulousness, but at a work-appropriate length. I had this outfit planned for a weekend look a couple of weeks ago, but it was a little warm for layering and boots so I ended up wearing the dress on its own with flats. I liked the idea though, so saved it for today.

19-09-11d


Today I need to buy bananas (the selection in Sainsbury’s yesterday was very poor and I like to buy them a bit green so they ripen at home and I can eat them before they get too ripe) and I might treat myself to a chocolate croissant since I didn’t use many weekly points over the weekend as I didn’t eat out at all. Then I have Body Conditioning class at the gym tonight.

Navy and white spot dress (as a top) – Topshop Tall
Denim skirt – J Jasper Conran (Debenhams)
Navy tights – Wallis
Blue suede boots – Planisphere (c/o Sarenza)
Blue glitter belt – H&M
Blue beads – gifted
Blue bead bracelet – gifted
Blue/black ring – charity shop
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £75

No comments:

Post a Comment