Sunday, September 18, 2011

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge #82 and a Spot of Sunday Shopping

18-09-11d


18-09-11c


18-09-11g


September18


Priceless Nude slingbacks


We had a leisurely start this morning and after breakfast I took a bunch of stuff to the tip whilst the young man tidied up the garage. We had an early lunch and then the young man went off on his bike to meet his mate. I got ready and headed to the mall for a nude bra (they didn’t have any suitable in my size in ASDA yesterday so I wanted to try Debenhams).

18-09-11b


I should really stay away from Topshop. Their Tall collection is really something this fall. I got this cream sweater which has fabulous long sleeves and will be really cosy when the temperature drops.


In fact, I should stay away from the mall as I also got a knitted dress in Primark. It has long sleeves, a scoop neck and is toffee coloured. You’ll have to wait until I wear it to see it as I can’t find a picture online.

18-09-11e


I was excited to find Worcester apples in Sainsbury’s too. They are my favourite type of apples and Tesco haven’t had any in at all. I know the season is short and I thought I would have missed it.

18-09-11


When I got home I was going to watch The September Issue, but then I remembered I had loaned the DVD to my sister so I had to go with an episode of Gossip Girl and the second Sex And The City movie instead.

18-09-11f


These are the shoes I was going to save on Friday night. I hadn’t intended buying any more ‘summery’ shoes, but these were just sitting there on the sale rack at Priceless for just £6 the other week so I couldn’t leave them behind. I figured the mall was as good a place as any to break them in. The low heel meant they were fine for walking around for 2.5 hours.

Black faux leather jacket – Topshop Tall
White and red stripe top – H&M
Jeans – New Look
Nude patent sling backs – Priceless Shoes
Black leather belt – Pieces (c/o Spartoo)
Whitby Jet cross – gifted
Silver bead necklace – George at ASDA

Total Est. Cost £103

2 comments:

  1. Have you lost weight? (I haven't been able to follow your blog for a while, plus you mentioned that some jeans are too big now.) If so, how much and congrats! i always thought you looked good, but you seem smaller!

    I'm so jealous of your body proportions! You look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have lost weight, just over a stone. And thank you!

    ReplyDelete