Thursday, September 22, 2011

Outfit: Polka Dot Thursday

22-09-11c


22-09-11d


22-09-11f


September22


Matalan cream black quilt MJs


Can we pretend the spots on this skirt are cream today? Yes? Fabulous! I took a chance on mixing white with cream and I think I am getting away with it. I really wanted to wear this new sweater from Topshop, but it’s a second Thursday and that means wearing this skirt. I’ve belted the skirt and you can just see the studs when I move about or lift my arms.

22-09-11


22-09-11e


Last night I had a fairly quiet night in. I caught up with some videos on some blogs, phoned my sister and parents, and watched some TV. I also fell out with Facebook over the stupid update they have implemented where they now decide what is a ‘top story’ and show you those in your newsfeed. I want my chronological newsfeed back, please. At least the app on my phone hasn’t changed so I will be checking FB via that from now on. Gah.

22-09-11b


I am back to the gym tonight for Boxercise class. I also have to do the Tesco shop, plan our meals for the week and make tea. I have lost another 2lbs this week and I think it’s all down to planning meals in advance. I’ve just got 5lbs to go to goal now, and then I will be on to the challenging task of maintaining my weight. I’ve sold all my bigger jeans so I have to stay in the smaller size ones now!

Cream sweater – Topshop Tall
Black and white polka dot skirt – Dorothy Perkins
Black tights – Silkies
Black and cream shoes – Matalan
Black studded belt – free with a pair of trousers
Cream and silver bead cluster – New Look
Whitby Jet cross – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £76

2 comments:

  1. Great look. Well done with the weight loss you are looking great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love this sweater but it's too warm to wear it this week.

    ReplyDelete