Thursday, September 01, 2011

Outfit: September 1st!

01-09-11c


01-09-11d


01-09-11f


September01


RobertoVianniAnkleStrap


It’s finally September and the sunshine is back! Hooray! In celebration I am mono blocking again, in a particularly ‘fall’ colour: brown. I will definitely be breaking out the boots next week, but tomorrow we are forecast highs of 23°C which is warmer than it’s been since about June. What’s that about, September?

01-09-11e


I put a white tank under this brown top as I wasn’t sure how low the open neck came or whether it would gape a bit. Plus, the extra layer is always welcome in the chill of the morning.

01-09-11b


The young man and I had a date night last night and went to see the Inbetweeners Movie at the cinema. We’ve watched the whole series on TV and love it so were looking forward to the film. It didn’t disappoint, it was just as funny as the TV show. It was like an extended episode really. If you’re a fan of the TV show I’d definitely recommend the movie.

01-09-11b


I lost another 2lbs on WW this week, despite using all my weekly points and some of my activity points. That’s what they’re there for though, I guess. It’s off to the gym for Boxercise tonight to earn some more activity points.

Brown top – H&M
White tank - River Island
Brown denim skirt – John Rocha (Debenhams) (charity shop)
Brown socks – New Look
Brown shoes – Roberto Vianni (Debenhams)
Silver and diamante necklace – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted
Wooden bangles – gifted

Total Est. Cost £42

No comments:

Post a Comment