Monday, September 05, 2011

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge #76 and a Blustery Monday

04-09-11c


04-09-11e


September05


TG Rinding


Today’s outfit was inspired by what Rachel Green was wearing in the penultimate episode of Friends (The One With Princess Consuela, I think). Her skirt was grey wool and she was in a polo neck, but it’s not chilly enough for that yet. Her boots were also heeled, but both my black heeled pairs are safe and this pair wasn’t, so you know. I have a bunch of errands to run today so flat boots are probably for the best anyway.

04-09-11


It was lovely and sunny first thing this morning, but that seems to have given way to blustery showers now.

04-09-11b


These boots are from Tall Girls and I don’t wear them as often as I ought to. I love how the legs are super tall, but I find it hard to style them sometimes. They are a size 10 as the 9s were too small (that’s not something that often happens but the site did say the style ran small).

04-09-11d


Tonight I have my gym class and another eBay sale to parcel up. My Paypal account is looking fairly healthy now, which is just as well as I have my eye on a couple of items.

Black sweater – Long Tall Sally
Denim skirt – Jasper Conran (Debenhams)
Black tights – Silkies
Black flat boots – Tall Girls
Black leather belt – local boutique
Whitby Jet cross – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £153

No comments:

Post a Comment