Thursday, September 08, 2011

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge #79 and the Drama Group AGM

07-09-11p


07-09-11n


07-09-11r


Mustang Alora boots


Last night was the drama group’s AGM, and when I saw the 18 point agenda I knew we were going to be in for a long evening. The church hall was warm (for once, the heating was on and actually seemed to be doing its job) and it was nice to get in from the pouring rain outside. I’d wrapped up, just in case and gave my new H&M sweater its first outing.

07-09-11o


07-09-11m


These boots were my latest choice from Sarenza as part of their brand ambassador programme. I have high hope for them becoming a go to pair of boots for the winter as they seem super comfy with their low heel and round toe. They are by Mustang Shoes and will make a great change from my brown cowboy boots and my tan boots.

07-09-11q


Cream and grey stripe sweater – H&M
Jeans – H&M
Grey boots – Mustang Shoes (c/o Sarenza)
Navy and white scarf – Dorothy Perkins
Silver and diamante necklace – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £55

No comments:

Post a Comment