Friday, September 16, 2011

Outfit: Smart/Casual

16-09-11


16-09-11d


September16


Converse-ALL-STAR-CORE-OX


Well look at that, I’m wearing pants that aren’t jeans two days on the trot. That’s not like me. This pair actually fit me which makes a nice change. They arrived from eBay at the beginning of the week and I threw them in the wash so I could wear them today. They are New Look Tall trousers but sadly they are not long enough to wear with heels. They will be fine with flats however, and I think my cowboy boots will work with them so I should get plenty of wear out of them. And I finally got my leather blazer back from the dry cleaner so I had to wear that today (and also the jacket I had initially envisioned with this outfit is now on eBay).

16-09-11b


I tweeted yesterday morning that it was the perfect fall day – all blue sky, sunshine and little chill in the air. Today, not so much. We are back to grey and overcast skies, with the chance of rain later.

16-09-11c


Last night I did the Tesco shop, made pizza for tea (using mini pizza bases, light mozzarella and half fat cheddar), went to the gym for boxercise and cleaned the bathroom. We have friends coming over tonight for tea so I need to vac when I get home, and then prepare some food.

Red leather blazer – Mango (charity shop)
White t – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Brown trousers – New Look Tall (eBay)
Converse – c/o Spartoo
Blue beads – Scope
Blue bead bracelet – gifted
Silver and diamante necklace – gifted

Total Est. Cost £26

No comments:

Post a Comment