Sunday, September 25, 2011

Outfit: Sunday and A Weekend Recap

25-09-11f


25-09-11c


25-09-11g


September25


Priceless Silver flat


So this is what I wore today, but let me tell you about what I did this weekend too. Friday night I cleaned the kitchen and vacced, and then we went for drinks at the local club. I had about five minutes warning that we were going out, so no outfit pictures.

25-09-11e


25-09-11d


Yesterday we went over to my sister’s house and we all went cycling. We stopped at a pub for lunch, and then headed along the canal tow path. We ended up at the five rise locks at Bingley and had tea and cake in the cafe there. By the time we had cycled back to my sister’s house we had done 24.5 miles. I was just in jeans and a hoodie so no pictures from then either.

25-09-11b


Today I got up in reasonable time and went to church. I made soup for my lunch as there was part of a butternut squash in the fridge that needed using up. There’s enough left for my dinner tomorrow too. I had a lazy afternoon reading magazines, but I did manage to clean the bathroom, vac upstairs and do the ironing too.

I made pizza for tea, and this evening we are watching Picture Perfect on TV.

25-09-11


As my hair hadn’t been washed since Thursday night, I used some dry shampoo on it this morning, and decided to try the new Batiste XXL one that I bought in Boots last week. As you can see, it certainly added plenty of volume to my hair. I’ll do a proper review of it soon.

Teal dress – Florence + Fred at Tesco (charity shop)
Black leggings – New Look Tall
White tank – River Island
Silver flats – Priceless Shoes
Silver bling ring – River Island
Green beads – I Am..... boutique
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £34

No comments:

Post a Comment