Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Outfit: Blue and Grey Tuesday

11-10-11


11-10-11c


11-10-11f


October11


Hush Puppies Lottie


It is raining again (or that should probably be still – I don’t think it’s stopped in about 4 days now) and when I stepped outside this morning in my suede boots I realised that I did not think this through. Fortunately I am not going far outside today, and my suede boots are supposed to be weather-proofed so they should be OK.

11-10-11b


Last night dropped my dress at the alteration lady’s shop and I am excited to see what it’s like when it is shortened. I made fajitas for tea then headed out (in the rain) to the gym.

11-10-11d


This dress is another £12 bargain from Primark. I got it in Bradford when I was there with my sister the other week. It’s a size smaller than the tan one I have as that one kept falling off my shoulders when I wore it. I added the cardi for cosiness (though it’s not actually that cold) and to tone down the stripes a bit. I knew these boots would go perfectly with the blue stripes.

11-10-11e


Tonight is drama group committee and I feel it could be a long meeting. Fortunately we meet in a pub in my village so I don’t have far to go.

Grey and blue stripe dress – Primark
Grey cardi – New Look Tall
Blue suede boots – Hush Puppies (c/o Spartoo)
Silver glitter belt – local boutique
Silver hoops – gifted
Silver and diamante necklace – gifted

Total Est. Cost £29

4 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, Fi - I absolutely love that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I will definitely wear it without the cardi next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brave - suede & rain! I agree with Amber - lovely dress

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was looking at these dresses yesterday in Liverpool. But I thought that they looked like they would be a bit long on me!! Looks fab - love it with the boots!

    ReplyDelete