Sunday, October 02, 2011

Outfit: Harvest Festival

02-10-11


02-10-11c


02-10-11e


Next black & cream


It was the harvest festival at church this morning and the choir was singing. I was also on Junior Church duty although I didn’t need to plan a lesson as we were just teaching the kids a song to perform at the end of the service. It all went well.

02-10-11b


02-10-11d


I spent the afternoon cleaning the bathroom, cleaning my bike and ironing. It was overcast today, but still warm. I would not usually be in short sleeves with bare legs in October! I think tomorrow will be the last of the unseasonal weather, judging by the forecast.

Purple dress – Dorothy Perkins (eBay)
Black and cream shoes – Next (charity shop)
Black patent belt – Primark
White gold and diamond cross – gifted
Purple hearts necklace – gifted
Purple bracelet – c/o Esme-Grace

Total Est. Cost £13

No comments:

Post a Comment