Monday, October 03, 2011

Outfit: First Aid Course

03-10-11d


03-10-11c


03-10-11e


Priceless Silver flat


I am on a two day course today and tomorrow to renew my first aid qualification. It’s quite nice being out of the office for a couple of days! Today we covered CPR, head injuries, strokes, seizures and the recovery position.

03-10-11


03-10-11b


I popped into the Co-op on the way home for sausages, then made sausage casserole with mash for tea. I went to my Body Conditioning class at the gym this evening. I have six points left for today so I’m currently trying to decide what to have for supper.

Blue top – Dunnes
Blue and white stripe tank – River Island
Jeans – H&M
Silver flats – Priceless Shoes
Silver cross necklace – gifted
Earrings – gifted

Total Est. Cost £49

No comments:

Post a Comment