Thursday, October 06, 2011

Outfit: Second Thursday

06-10-11


06-10-11c


06-10-11e


October06


ArturoChiang


It’s two weeks since I last wore this skirt so it was time for it to come out again. It’s well and truly loose on me now, but I’m keeping it as I love it! I weighed in this morning and lost as further 2lbs, meaning I’m just 3lbs away from my goal weight now.

06-10-11d


The weather looks to be a mixture of sunshine and showers today and as I have to go to the bank later I went for boots just in case it was raining. There was a lovely double rainbow as I was driving in earlier.

06-10-11b


Church choir tonight, and the Tesco shop, which means I have to plan the menu for the week today too. I find I do better at WW if I have a plan.

Black cashmere sweater – F+F at Tesco
Black and white polka dot skirt – Dorothy Perkins
Black tights – Silkies
Black boots – Arturo Chiang (Century 21)
Silver and diamante necklace – gifted
Silver bead necklace – George at Asda
Silver bangles – Dorothy Perkins and Scope
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £148

No comments:

Post a Comment