Thursday, October 06, 2011

Outfit: Bonus Post – First Drama Rehearsal

05-10-11i


Cowboy Boots


Here’s the bonus post I semi-promised yesterday. I fully expected the church hall to be cold (because it usually is) and so I kept my sweater on. I had intended keeping the camel tights on too, but for some reason the light colour didn’t look right with shorts so I switched to these darker brown ones.

05-10-11j


In the event the hall was warm as the heating was on and it wasn’t actually that cold outside (it was raining though, and hard by the time I set off home) so I was plenty warm enough. I bought some raffle tickets and won a large tube of Smarties (which have been passed on to the young man as there are far too many WW points in them) and a good time was had by all.

I was later home than I anticipated as the meeting in the afternoon overran and I didn’t leave until after 4.15pm. Then it was around a 45 minute drive home and I had to stop in the village to go to the Post Office and to buy pasta. I noticed that the DIY shop has sledges and snow shovels in their window – what do they know that I don’t?!

Cream sweater – Topshop Tall
Brown shorts – Next Clearance
Brown tights – New Look
Brown cowboy boots – New Look
Silver and cream bead cluster – New Look
Silver cross necklace – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £106

No comments:

Post a Comment