Monday, October 10, 2011

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge #84 and Some Coloured Tights

10-10-11


10-10-11d


October10


Georgia Rose black patent MJs


I think this is my first pair of coloured tights for the season. I bought a couple of new pairs on Saturday (150 deniers!) so I will be able to continue wearing them when it gets really cold.

Yesterday afternoon the young man went out for a drink with his mate. I went for a wander round the mall, just for some exercise and to get out of the house really. I didn’t buy anything, just some yoghurts in Sainsbury’s. When I got back I had a cup of tea and watched an episode of Gossip Girl. I would have watched a second one, but the DVD player is temperamental at the best of times and decided it didn’t want to play any more. So I went and made the lunches for today, then curled my hair and picked out some heels as the lads were supposed to be phoning me to join them for a drink and pick them up. However, the young man arrived home around 7pm having got a lift back from someone else, so I made some tea and we pottered for a bit.

10-10-11b


About 8.30pm the young man put on his pyjamas and headed to bed. I had intended having an early shower (though not quite that early!) as I wanted to blow dry my hair with my Babyliss Big Hair and so I went up too. I did my hair and I love how it looks this morning – I just hit a couple of sections and my fringe with the straightners this morning as they were a bit kinked. I will definitely have to make an effort to use the Big Hair more often. We lay in bed and watched Cut It In Half on Quest – an American show about – yes – cutting things in half. Boy TV at its best. Last night’s episode was about cutting an aeroplane in half. It was lovely getting such an early night, I felt like I’d been asleep for hours when I woke up this morning. (It didn’t make getting out of bed in the dark any easier mind.)

10-10-11c


Today is wet and miserable (again). I am going to take my ball gown to the alterations lady this afternoon to see what she can do with it. Then I have my gym class this evening. Tomorrow is the drama group committee meeting, I may have an evening in on Wednesday, Thursday is Boxercise and Friday we might be doing something for my sister’s birthday. Busy week!

These shoes are my latest picks from the lovely people at Sarenza. I also got some boots, which I will probably wear later in the week. The really remind me of these:

Carrie’s Urban Shoe Myth
(picture pinched from here)

This pair is by Georgia Rose and although the point is pinching my toes a little bit at the moment, they are leather inside and out so I’m sure they will give a little with a bit of wear. I feel like I’ve not saved any shoes for ages (and checking back, it was mid-September) but that’s because most of what I have left to save are boots, and OTK ones at that, and it was a bit early to wear those I felt. However, now it’s mid-October so I will be getting on with the shoe saving in earnest.

Black cashmere sweater – F+F at Tesco
Black pencil skirt – Long Tall Sally
Purple tights – New Look
Black patent leather shoes – Georgia Rose (c/o Sarenza)
Purple hearts necklace – gifted
Purple jewel necklace – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted
Purple glitter bangles – Diamonds & Pearls

Total Est. Cost £47

No comments:

Post a Comment