Thursday, November 10, 2011

Outfit: More Home Working

10-11-11e


10-11-11d


10-11-11f


Barratt Tan


As I knew I’d be working from home today I decided to make my whole outfit warm and cosy, rather than just throwing my hooded knee length cardi over what I was wearing. Although, by mid-morning I was chilly so threw the hooded knee length cardi over what you see here.

10-11-11b


10-11-11c


Anyway, there is no news on my car at the time of writing, but I will phone the garage shortly to see what excuse they come up with today.

10-11-11


My sister and her hubby are coming over this evening and we are going for tea at our local pub which I am looking forward to.

Beige knit dress – Bay Trading
Black rib leggings – Long Tall Sally
Black polo neck – New Look Tall
Black belt – free with a top
Tan boots – Barratts
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £99

2 comments: