Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Outfit: What I Was Wearing

09-11-11e


09-11-11c


09-11-11f


November09


Hush Puppies Noella


So guess what? That’s right! My car still isn’t mended. Apparently there was a fault with the new part so they’ve ordered another one and will fix it tomorrow. I’ve pretty much stopped believing them now.

09-11-11b


Anyway, I got dressed this morning thinking I would be going to the office at some point and this is what I was wearing. When it became clear that I wouldn’t be going anywhere today, I changed into my home working kit – jeans over the tights I had on, a cream pashmina, and my knee length hooded cardi over the cardi and red top I was already wearing. I have been supping numerous large cups of tea and I currently have a hot water bottle on my knees to keep warm. On my feet are my furry leopard print slipper boots. I have washed the bed sheets and they are now in the dryer (it’s too grey and damp out to put them on the line) which is warming the house a little. Caroline blogged about this yesterday, and I found myself nodding along as I read the post.

09-11-11d


The pie I made yesterday was a success, except it tasted a little too cheesy – the recipe was for cheddar but I used blue cheese as that’s what we had in the fridge to use up so the flavour was a bit strong. Next time I’ll either use cheddar as directed, or I’ll use less cheese. In making the pie I inadvertently learned how to make beef and Guinness casserole too, so I’ll have to try that on its own at some point.

09-11-11


Tonight it’s vegetarian moussaka for tea, then we’re off to visit the young man’s aunty to pick up the knitting she’s been doing for the Operation Christmas Child shoe boxes. My mom is in charge of the warehouse that co-ordinates the collection of all the boxes in the north Leeds area – they pick up from schools, churches etc. and sort all the boxes to ensure the right contents are in them, they are not too big, too full or too empty.

Black cardi – New Look Tall
Red top – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Black and white polka dot skirt – Dorothy Perkins
Black tights – M&Co
Red patent shoes – Hush Puppies (c/o Sarenza)
Black and silver stud belt – free with a pair of trousers
Whitby Jet cross – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted
Red ribbon – haberdashery

Total Est. Cost £49

1 comment: