Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge #88 and a Dull Day

02-11-11b


02-11-11e


02-11-11d


November02


Green suede boot


I worked from home yesterday and had a very productive day: no commute means I have an extra one and a half hours to use. I spent the time on two loads of washing (and hanging it all on the line to dry), and making a batch of butternut squash and carrot soup which I will have for lunch today and tomorrow. A far better use of my time than sitting in traffic, wondering whether my car is going to conk out.

02-11-11c


Today is looking rather dull so far, both weather wise and in the respect that I have no exciting plans. I have a few things on my to do list, and I might go to drama group tonight.

02-11-11


I have saved another pair of boots today. These were bought for just £15 in the River Island sale about three years ago. I was shopping at the mall with my friend in July or August and spied them on the sale table. They don’t stay up terribly well over tights, but look OK slouched down. They are better over jeans. I don’t wear much green, but I loved the colour of these.

Black dress – H&M
Black belt – Primark
Green tights – gifted
Green suede boots – River Island
Scarf – charity shop
Silver cuff – M&S (free on 3 for 2)

Total Est. Cost £46

No comments:

Post a Comment