Thursday, November 03, 2011

Outfit: Smarter Sailor

03-11-11


03-11-11c


03-11-11f


November03


NOW Discount Red


I thought I would try something different with this top today – wearing it with a smart skirt and heels, rather than jeans. Other than the skirt being too big for me, I think it works OK.

03-11-11b


03-11-11d


Last night the young man went for a drink with his mate, so I was home alone which meant I was able to watch the final two episodes of Gossip Girl Season 3. I’m hoping Santa might bring me seasons 4 and 5 now!

03-11-11e


Today is supermarket shop day and then I have to race home to clean the bathroom as we have the young man’s parents coming over for tea tomorrow. This evening we are heading across the city to meet my sister and her husband for a drink.

Navy sailor top – Topshop Tall
Navy skirt – Long Tall Sally
Navy tights – Falke (Debenhams)
Red heels – c/o NOW Discount Shoes
Red belt – Dorothy Perkins
White gold cross – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £46

No comments:

Post a Comment