Sunday, December 11, 2011

Outfit: Armani Jeans

09-12-11h


09-12-11i


Matalan Snakeskin


On the last full day in Sydney, I went with my friend to Bondi Junction where there is a large Westfield shopping mall. In the department store David Jones there was an awesome sale on and I managed to get this pair of Armani jeans for just AU$99 (about £67). Bargain! I was super excited to fit into a size smaller than I thought I would, and to see what a good length they are.

09-12-11g


These pictures are from Friday night when we went to a Golden Wedding party. We had a great time chatting to some friends and eating the delicious buffet food.

Black shrug – Long Tall Sally
Black crinkle top – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Jeans – Armani (David Jones)
Snakeskin shoes – Matalan
Silver beads – George at Asda
Whitby Jet cross – gifted
Silver and blue snowflake earrings – Etsy

Total Est. Cost £114

No comments:

Post a Comment