Sunday, December 11, 2011

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge #91 and a Family Lunch

10-12-11


10-12-11e


Priceless Blue Flats


Yesterday we went to my parents’ house for a buffet lunch with most of my dad’s family. It was lovely to see everyone and I got to meet my cousin’s new baby girl for the first time. A group of us went for a walk to the park in the afternoon with the baby’s older brother as he was getting a bit restless (he’s three).

10-12-11c


These shoes are from Priceless (who went into administration again on Thursday last week), bought about 4 Christmases ago as I didn’t have any dressy flat shoes. I think they were all of £9. They tend to only come out around this time of year, but they are a useful pair of shoes so I keep them in my collection.

10-12-11d


In the evening we went out for an Italian meal with the friends we’d been chatting to on Friday night. I changed my cardi for a black one and knotted it into a shrug, and switched the flat shoes for my heeled leopard print booties.

Grey cashmere cardi – Marks and Spencer (eBay)
Blue top – H&M
Jeans – Armani (David Jones)
Blue flats – Priceless Shoes
Silver belt – Dorothy Perkins
Silver cross necklace – gifted
Blue and silver snowflake earrings – Etsy

Total Est. Cost £141

No comments:

Post a Comment