Monday, December 19, 2011

Outfit: Teal and Grey

19-12-11e


19-12-11b


19-12-11f


December19


Faithrigid


I have somehow not managed to wear this skirt yet this year, and I don’t know why because in previous years it has been one of my favourites. I got it in the Gap sale years back – back when Gap made good quality basics and not the thin rubbish they produce now. It was probably quite expensive but I got it in the sale and it is wool, and I’ve had it for years so clearly it was worth whatever I paid for it (I can’t remember, it was so long ago).

19-12-11


19-12-11c


So, my day started frustratingly as I had to call HDNL. They say they delivered a package to my work address on Saturday evening (never mind that it was supposed to be delivered on or before 16th December, which was Friday) but as there was no one here to receive it and the package is not here, I would wager that they didn’t in fact deliver it to the correct address. Quite where they have delivered it is anyone’s guess and the lady on the phone didn’t know (or care) where it might have gone. She helpfully said they can’t tell me where it went as they would contact the company that sent it. Fortunately it was Sarenza that sent it, AKA the company tying for first place for customer services in my opinion and one little message on Twitter and they were straight on to it. Fingers crossed it can be located.

19-12-11d


I backcombed my hair a bit this morning, to try to give it a bit of volume. I think you can tell in the pictures, but it had gone pretty flat again by the time I got to work. I was going to use my bumpit, but bumpits and hats don’t mix and it’s so cold in the mornings right now that I like to put a hat on.

Teal sweater – Long Tall Sally
Grey wool skirt – Gap
Grey tights – H&M
Teal boots – Faith
Teal belt – Claire’s
Teal beads – Claire’s
Silver earrings – Funky Junk Jewellery

Total Est. Cost £112

No comments:

Post a Comment