Thursday, January 19, 2012

Outfit: Blue and Teal Layering

19-01-12b


19-01-12c


19-01-12f


January19


Faithrigid


This is an exercise in how many items of blue clothing I not only own, but can wear in one go. OK, not really, but I have on 3 items in bright blue, plus three in teal. Mixing bright colours is one way to combat the winter weather and I feel I’ve been in black and/or grey too often lately.

19-01-12


About 2pm yesterday I stood up to get a drink and suddenly I could feel the effects of the step class on the backs of my legs. Ouch. But I’m sure it’s doing me good.

19-01-12d


19-01-12e


I went home yesterday afternoon and made some bread as the young man has been requesting homemade bread. We’re having it for tea with some mushroom potage (posh Baxter’s soup) tonight.

Blue long sleeve t – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Blue dress – Wallis (charity shop)
Blue cardi – Ethel Austin
Teal tights – c/o Tights Please
Teal boots – Faith
Teal belt – Claire’s
Teal and silver bangles – Accessorize
Teal heart pendant – Scope

Total Est. Cost £72

No comments:

Post a Comment