Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Outfit: Vintage Wednesday

18-01-12


18-01-12c


18-01-12e


NL black faux leather OTK


I thought it was high time my vintage dress got another airing today. It’s quite warm out (compared to the last few days anyway!) so I am fine with just a cardi over the short sleeves. I couldn’t resist adding OTK boots though, albeit flat ones today.

18-01-12b


I have lots of errands to run today: to the Post Office, to the chemist, to the grocery store for some milk. When I get home I am planning to make some bread and do some washing.

18-01-12d


I quite enjoyed the step class I went to last night. I discovered that it is followed by a Body Conditioning class so another time I might stay for that too. I’m not always free on a Tuesday but I’ll definitely go back the next time I can.

Black cardi – New Look Tall
Red and white dress – Vintage Peter Shires (Sammy and Sid)
Black tights – Tesco?
Black OTK boots – New Look
Red belt – mall market stall
Silver hoops - gifted

Total Est. Cost £140

8 comments:

  1. Pretty dress .. Do you have a picture of it without the cardie .. I'd like to see the full effect :D

    CC xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love your boots. Over the knee boots are so practical, especially when their flat I think... I should buy some for myself. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that dress too! The skirt part is so fun and colorful. OTK boots are a good choice, they look great with the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies!
    Candycane: you can see the dress with a sweater under it here: http://shoegalfi.blogspot.com/2011/12/outfit-new-dress.html
    but I've yet to wear it just on its own - it's a little chilly for short sleeves this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thought with the heating fixed you'd be back in contacts - any reason for wearing your glasses. I'm not complaining, I think it's nice to have two different looks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And: swollen eyelid and drops that I can't use with contact lenses, unfortunately. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I love red, black, and white together.

    ReplyDelete