Thursday, January 05, 2012

Outfit: Drama Group

04-01-12h


04-01-12j


Mustang Alora boots


Last night I arrived home to the smell of my tea cooking thanks to my fabulous slow cooker. I had done sausages in a tomato sauce so all that was left for me to do was cook some pasta and warm the plates. It was delish and I’ll be using the slow cooker again for tomorrow’s tea!

04-01-12i


04-01-12g


05-02-10g


I got changed as I was headed out to drama group where it was freezing! Mind you, the howling gales outside didn’t help much. I was glad I’d put on a cosy scarf (the blue one in the picture above). My friend Erin knitted it for me a couple of Christmases ago and it turned out to be the perfect addition last night as it has both the blue and purple colours in it.

Blue cardi – Next Tall (eBay)
Purple top – Long Tall Sally
Jeans – Topshop Tall (charity shop)
Grey boots – Mustang Shoes (c/o Sarenza)
Blue scarf – gifted
Blue beads – Ethel Austin
Silver glitter belt – local boutique

Total Est. Cost £37

2 comments: